Doc Secure protects your information across all devices and networks, both at rest and in transit. Doc Secure works seamlessly across local hard drives, e-mail, and cloud storage.
Security concerns often put an end to novel technology. However, the ability to control granular access policies on your documents provides you with more flexibility and freedom.
You can now adopt outsourcing, cloud services and mobile technologies without jeopardizing your information security.
Maintain Privacy and Security on Public Platforms
Doc Secure enables you to share your documents and maintain security independent of the private or public cloud service used.
Use the Cloud, Stay in Compliance
Doc Secure enables you to protect your documents while utilizing both public or private cloud services and remain in compliance with policy, procedure, legal and regulatory requirements.
Innovative Data Governance and Compliance Control
The process of securing your files begins when you protect a file and share it with others. The usage of your secured files is immediately tracked, enabling you to be aware of when, where and who is viewing your documents.
Extend Policy, Procedure, Legal and Regulatory Compliance Beyond Your Network
Doc Secure allows you to enforce internal policies and procedures as well as governance and compliance policies beyond your network as the security and permissions travel with the document.
Features & Capabilities
- Centralized Control - Maintains Control of your documents and information outside of your network.
- Enhanced Access Control - Manage access and usage of documents by device, user, group, time, network, and functionality. Duration Limitations for Date/Time.
- Functionality Restrictions - Print / Copy/ Edit/ Save.
- Watermarks - Enforced for screen and print. Identifiable data on watermarks (Name, IP address…).
- Multiple Authentication Types - Active Directory, Internal, oAuth (Facebook, Microsoft, Google).
- Two Factor Authentication Support - Additional layer of security and access control via application based Two Factor Authentication.
- Multi Layer Encryption - multiple layers of encryption exist to secure documents at rest. Encrypt Documents prior to distribution.
- Realtime Tracking, Auditing, and Access Control - Local and Remote Networks. Encrypted documents that are no longer required can be expired on demand or with pre determined dates. Disabling your information is easy and quick.
- Outlook Integration - Protecting e-mail attachments can be as simple as sending one. By clicking the “Doc Secure” icon in the Outlook ribbon, the attachments that you send can now be protected.
- Compliance and BYOD - Prevent documents from being accessed on any device other than corporate devices/laptops. By enforcing permissions, compliance is guaranteed, even when accessed on personal devices. Keep information protected and your systems compliant while allowing groundbreaking enterprise mobility and BYOD adoption.